Welcome to Arca’s Online Training Programme
Arca is a collaborative research project that delivers workshops and training programmes to individuals, microbusinesses, and SMEs, supporting them to move towards circular economic models. Led by the University of Exeter, the project is part-funded through the European Social Fund (part of the European Strategic Investment Framework for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly). This enables us to offer FREE training programmes. To comply with our funding requirements, please complete and sign paperwork as requested.
The course will be led by the Arca Project team and supported by academics from the University of Exeter’s Business School.
- You will have access to the online materials contained in this virtual learning environment (VLE) as well as weekly online tutorials.
- In the first week, there are a range of introductory activities.
- Following this, each week there is one key activity for you to complete independently (approximately one to two hour’s work).
- You will find instructions and an exemplar to support you.
- You will also be supported via your weekly tutorials, which will take place between 4-5pm (GMT) every Monday from 7th November to 12th December. Please see joining instructions for more information.